Notes: 2548 / 7 months ago
Notes: 1531 / 7 months ago
Notes: 11 / 7 months ago
He knows that i love him but he left me unanswered. The worst thing is, he always act like he likes me. Going out together, late night everyday texts, fooling around. I’m confused and i’m hurt simultaneously.
Notes: 3572 / 9 months ago
from funny-pictures-uk (originally from i-justreally-like-cats-okay)
Notes: 910 / 11 months ago
from tersenyum-melihat-langit (originally from creatingaquietmind)
When people are mean and cruel to you, you must react differently towards them whether you feel they deserve it or not. Or else their cruelty will increase your cruelty. Will that make you happy? Let the pain soften you and develop your character.
Notes: 52371 / 11 months ago
from tersenyum-melihat-langit (originally from new2bitterness)
Notes: 204 / 11 months ago
Kadang - kadang,
Kita memang akan hairan dengan manusia.
Bagaimana kesalahan kita itu seolah tak kan mendapat kemaafan dari mereka.
Bahkan terkadang, kata mereka,
Hingga hujung nyawa.
Allah. Sedih bukan?
Saat kita sudah mengaku kesalahan.
Saat kita sudah beralah memohon maaf.
Masih tiada ruang dan peluang untuk memperbaiki keadaan,
Maka berlapang dada lah.
Biarlah Allah menjadi penentu.
Itulah anehnya manusia.
Saat dosa kita begitu banyak dengan Tuhan,
Dan tak pernah DIA membenci,
Tak pernah DIA hukum kita selamanya,
Sedang saat ada dosa-dosa manusia dengan kita,
Membuat kita benci dengan dia, menjauhi, memburukkan dia dan memutuskan silaturahim dengannya.
Moga-moga Allah mengampuni kita atas dosa dan kesalahan kita padanya.
Dan moga-moga, Allah mengampuni dia pula.
Notes: 2943 / 11 months ago
from lovethyselff (originally from gardensoftherighteous)
"You don’t know love until you know of Allah’s Love. You think love is a feeling, that love is butterflies, that love comes from attraction, that love can be broken, you think there can be an absence of love. How then do you know of Allah’s love? That the Creator has fashioned you, then He clothed you, then He sustained you, then He gave you, then He raised you, then He forgave you, then He brought you closer, then He smiled upon you. There was never a moment that Allah did not love you. How many times did you turn away, yet never once did the Creator turn away from you. How many times did you disobey Him, yet never once did He withhold His Sustenance from reaching your plate. How many times did you ask of Him, never once has He asked of you anything that He has created. How then, can we claim to love and to know what love is, when we have not even understood the magnitude of our Creator’s Love?"
Notes: 129558 / 1 year ago
from lovethyselff (originally from believeinrecovery)
A little table to how to get rid of all that negative self-talk. We have to learn look at the good in situations too, instead of dwelling on things we can’t change- because you know what? We may not be able to change what is happening but we CAN change how we view it!
Notes: 845197 / 1 year ago
from lovethyselff (originally from emma-elsworthy)
"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Where is 13?"